Monday, January 9, 2017

Marvel Legends Falcon


The Marvel Legends Falcon figure, based on his appearance in Captain America: Civil War, was not really on my radar, simply because I thought he was too rare to get my hands on without paying and arm and a leg, and I wasn't willing to do that. Luckily, my local comic book shop ended up getting one and I was able to pick him up for the same $25 price tag they sell all their new Legends for.  Sold!



Falcon comes with his trademark wings and his sidekick/remote controlled bird, Redwing. The wings attach to the little backpack that then attached to Falcon's back. The backpack holds on fine, but one of my wings was a bit warped coming out of the package and only one of the 2 pegs wants to hold at a time. Most of the time, the wings stay up fine, but it occasionally that one wing will droop a bit.  Not idea, but worth the hassle to keep fixing.



The figure is based on the likeness of actor, Anthony Mackey, and Hasbro has done a very good job capturing him.

The biggest down side to this figures is that his hands are clearly sculpted to hold guns, but he doesn't come with any.  Just remake the ones that Widow came with and it would have been fine. No need to sculpt new ones.

Anyway, here's Falcon with his Civil War team.
 

Only missing Bucky here. I'll try to pick him up soon.


I have Falcon hanging above and in front of my Avengers shelf.





No comments:

Post a Comment