Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stan the He-Man?!?


Yes, that is Marvel Comics legend, Stan Lee in the photo above.  In a bizarre twist, Mattel just released a Masters of the Universe Classics figure of Stan the Man!  As far as I know, Stan had nothing to do with the original creation of the He-Man universe nor has he ever written a He-Man story, and yet...here he is.  While I find the whole situation confusing, I couldn't pass up the chance to own a Stan Lee action figure that would fit in seemlessly with one of my collections.

Dubbing him the "Cosmic Creator of Power", his bio states that Standor was one of deities who formed the Eternian Universe.  Without further delay, I give you...Standor.



Stan comes with "cosmic" armor, a removable helmet, and removable "solar glasses".







If you know anything about Stan, you know that he loves doing interviews.  Let's see how it goes when Space Ghost gets his turn to interview "the Man"!


No comments:

Post a Comment