Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hallmark Ornament Collection


One of my collections that I don't think about outside of December is my Hallmark Ornament collection.  I bought myself a really cool Spider-Man ornament (pictured above) sometime in the early 2000's and a yearly tradition was started.  Some years I pick up 2 or 3, some years it's only one, but Hallmark always comes through with something worth buying every Christmas.

In the past few years, my kids have gotten old enough to love Christmas ornaments like I do, so you'll notice Mickey, Tinkerbell, Rainbow Brite and others that don't seem to quite fit are included.  This is by no means the whole collection, only the ones that had decent enough light on them to get a usable picture.

These pics won't be great quality, due to the Christmas lights all over the place, but I liked festive spirit of the pics compared to taking them with the lights off...so GET OFF MY BACK!  Sorry....got that under control again...enjoy the pics.


Emmitt Smith 

Tony Romo

Thor

Space Ghost

 Spider-Man

 Yoda

 Chewbacca (with C3PO)

 Mickey Mouse

 Wolverine

Tinkerbell

 Rainbow Brite

 Statler & Waldorf

 Obiwan Kenobi

 Tie-Fighter

Captain America

No comments:

Post a Comment