Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lil' Masters of the Universe



This week, the popular toy brand, Pop Vinyl (by Funko), released a Masters of the Universe series and I was waiting for 'em!  The series includes He-Man, She-Ra, Skeletor, Hordak, and Spikor.  Being that I am (apparently) not made of money, I settled for just bringing home the first three.  Maybe I'll pick up the other 2 when they go on sale.

The packaging for these cute figures is really nice and features illustrated likenesses of the toys, both on front, and showcasing the entire series on the back.


Now enjoy some closeups of each figure.  This company does a great job of matching each characters likeness with a very simple character style.  I've checked out their work on the Rocky movie figures and it really looks like Stallone and Mr. T!  This toy line has a very fun look and I'm going to try not to keep buying them...we'll see.




Thanks for checking out my fun, new Pop Vinyls!



1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! Love those POP figures. Really nice photos as well sir. I'm surprised you could do that with a chainsaw hand.

    ReplyDelete