Monday, July 21, 2014

Groot & the Guardians!

It's been a while since I bought all the figures in a Marvel Legends series for a Build-a-Figure, but I thought this one was worth it.  How do you buy ANY Guardian figures without building Groot?!?



Groot measures in at 9" tall, which puts him 50% taller than the other Marvel Legends.  He's skinny, but VERY tall...kind of like my cousin, Bret.


Groot is an excellent figure.  He could have used a bit more detail on his paint apps, but for Hasbro, this is going all out.  Great sculpt, good posability (for a tree), and great size.

And, of course, wherever you find Groot, you'll find his little buddy, Rocket Racoon.



Here's a bonus shot I had to take.  Remember in Lord of the Rings when Treebeard is sad about losing the Entwives and the little Entings?  I think he just found one!


Last but not least, I give you the Guardians of the Galaxy (and friends)!


No comments:

Post a Comment