Saturday, March 3, 2012

She came from OUTER SPACE!

I missed this figure when she was release online, but luckily I found her at my local comic shop. It's Captain Glenn (a.k.a. Queen Marlena)!

In case you weren't aware, Prince Adam's mother is NOT from Eternia. She's from Earth! Before she was a queen, she was Captain Marlena Glenn, courageous space explorer. One of her experimental flights took her through a wormhole or something and she crash landed on Eternia. A handsome, young Captain of the Guard, Randor, discovered her and nursed her back to health...then married her!


This figure came with the ability to change back and forth from Captain Glenn to Queen Marlena, but I like her astronaut version so well that I honestly haven't even put together the Queen version. Check out her Sci-Fi awesomeness!


She came with a cool accessory...Cringer! He doesn't have any moving parts, but he's a great addition to the collection. He's much smaller than Battle Cat, which makes sense. I only wish I had Prince Adam to stand by him!





1 comment:

  1. Man, I want this figure set! Mainly, I just want Cringer to go with my Battle Cat.

    You know, at my Christmas party, we were watching the He-Man Christmas special and I had to explain Marlena's backstory. No one else had a clue what I was talking about. I needed you there to back me up!

    ReplyDelete