Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hulk...SMASH!!!


My Marvel Legends Hulk is a very good figure, but he's just not measuring up to the rest of my Avengers these days.  Hulk should be bigger than Thor.  Luckily the new Avengers movie inspired a great new Hulk Marvel Select figure!  This guys is HUGE and towers above my 6" figure collection.


This Marvel Select Hulk features decent articulation, awesome size, and a nice paint job everywhere except his pants.  Those are pretty understated and could have used a lot more attention.  I would have also liked to have one hand opened up with his fingers flexed and ready for action, like he was often shown in the movie.  Different hands to swap out would have been extra nice.  All-in-all a great Hulk figure though.  Check out the detail on his face below.


Now for some comparisons.  Below is my new Marvel Select Hulk compared to my now tiny-looking Marvel Legends "Face-Off" Hulk.  I've also compared his size to the massive Juggernaut and sizeable Destroyer.



The band's back together!!!  Avengers...you know what to do.  Assemble already!



I'd give this figure 4 out of 5 stars.  It's not perfect, but it's darn good and would be a nice addition to any Marvel collection.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great looking figure. Now that you mention it I do have a severe lack of Hulks in my collection.

    ReplyDelete