Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wolverine, Beastman, and ... Spidey in Eternia???

Here are a few more fun figure pics played around with in Photoshop and posted for your viewing pleasure.

First off is Wolverine, up close & personal. This figure is the unmasked variant Wolverine from the Marvel Legends line and it is possibly one of my favorite figures. The sculpt is a perfect likeness from my favorite X-men comic, Astonishing X-Men. Since Hasbro took over the Marvel brand from ToyBiz, they don't make 'em like this anymore, folks. Check out that detail! I'm sure I'll post more of this figure later on. He's the coolest.



Here is Beastman from the fantastic new Masters of the Universe Classics line from Mattel, available only from www.mattycollector.com. Mattel has taken the basic designs from the classic toy line and reimagined them all as better figures. I'll have a lot more pics from this line of figures, but Beastman gets the first post. Skeletor will be pleased...for once.



And here is...Spidey in Grayskull?!? I ended up with 2 Spideys that I couldn't decide between displaying with my collection at my office, so this guy hangs out in Castle Grayskull with my Masters collection.


2 comments: